Sunday, December 9, 2007

I suck

Wanting to ride and manning up and actually riding are 2 waaaaay different things. I of course pussed out and didnt ride. Not that it was that cold, but it was chilly enough. and gray, and -looked- like it was going to rain. So I was a pussy. Instead I went to look at crap I had NO intention of buying and drove an hour (as long as I was 1/2 way there anyway) to see friends at their Xmas tree farm (no I didnt bring one back for us). And that was pretty much my day. Whole fat load of nothing, and I'm only a little annoyed at my fat self. Not nearly as annoyed as I should be. No givin others crap when I cant manage to pound out the miles either. I did manage to get in 18 yesterday to and from the soccer fields, late in the day. I would've gone farther, but I didnt want to run out of day light. Or at least that's my excuse.

I suck.

No comments: