Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Blog Jump start

Sometimes you just have to start. Or restart in this instance. It's been a month since my last post and so much has happened. Paris Nice, Milan San Remo, Tierrno Adriatico (sp), victories for Obama in a bunch of different primaries, more scandal from our administration, My trip to FL, a new tattoo. Oh the list goes on and on. Rather than try to address it all I thought I would instead, just get something down on paper (?). I didnt want this blog to fester in neglect, but March was exactly that. Oh well, Happy April. Spring is technically here. My company is going through restructuring after being bought, so I run the risk of lay-off (good times). Things are greening, and the days are getting longer and the weekends are warmer, so there are better chances for riding.

The Bike Lane is trying to start a spring fling bike weekend this weekend. I didnt know if I should volunteer to help or just show my face. I opted for the latter. I'm still waiting to build bikes for these guys, mostly for the pro-deals (shocker), but they wont be in their new space til at least next month. Either way, if ya got some time head over there on Sunday and check it out. These kind of things are always good to support, eventually they turn into events that raise awareness and options for cyclists everywhere.

293 more days

No comments: