Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A good question.

So I’ve discovered the mind boggling time wasting potential that is “facebook”. This site is an incredible loss of productivity for the country as a whole. That said, I will plead the 5th when it comes to how much “at work” time I’ve spent there. The question at hand is whether or not to post this URL at that site. Do I continue to enjoy the mental masturbation experience of no one reading my blog, or do I expose myself to the masses. Granted most of the masses could hopefully be a little kinder since most would actually have met me at one point or another. It would hopefully drive me to at least post a little more often if nothing else. Ahh the perils of the internets.

Oh yeah, its my birthday, Yea me!! I’m in a caged telco closet waiting for VZ to call back. Oh yeah and I got up at 5:15 this am after a crappy night’s sleep. w00t!!


T minus 61 days

No comments: